Fitting Indy: Your Choice and Vaccine Effectiveness
February 05, 2021
Eating healthy boosts our immune response, and researchers say that certain dietary habits, as well as stress and depression, can negatively affect the body’s response to the COVID-19 vaccine. News 8’s Nina Criscuolo discusses with Drew her coverage of what we can do to get the best results.
- How wellness affects the effectiveness of the vaccine
- Get sick less when health and fitness are a priority
- How Nina and Drew’s workout lifestyle compare
- Concerns about gym closures and activity levels
- Is the cold weather getting old?
- Mental victories in an unmotivated training
Nina’s story: https://www.wishtv.com/news/coronavirus/researchers-stress-depression-and-nutrition-can-negativ-affect-response-to-vaccination/
Find Nina on Instagram: @nina_criscuolo
Follow Drew Blair