The kitchen is the center and center of our house. Gather, cook and visit our family here. Lifestyle and parenting expert Sherri French is here today with some clever ideas to make your kitchen both efficient and effective!
Find “smart” ways to use your microwave
24 “Built-in Smart Convection Microwave Drawer Oven (SMD2499FS)
• Sharp expanded its innovative portfolio of intelligent Wi-Fi enabled kitchen appliances and introduced its first integrated Smart Convection Microwave Drawer ™ oven (SMD2499FS), which combines sensor microwave cooking with two convection fans for rotating, roasting and grilling without a turntable and air frying for a revolutionary and modern cooking experience.
• Use the Sharp Kitchen app to activate the smart features and stay up to date on recipes, ideas and tips with live access to Sharp’s Simply Better Living community.
• Enable voice commands with the Alexa capability and a compatible Echo device.
1.4 cu. ft. 1000 W Sharp Stainless Steel Smart Carousel Countertop Microwave Oven (SMC1449FS)
• Sharp has also launched its first intelligent microwave countertops that have Wi-Fi connectivity and are certified
• Works with Alexa compatibility for hands-free use using voice commands in two sizes, a medium 1.1 cubic foot oven (SMC1139FS) and a 1.4 cubic meter family oven. ft furnace (SMC1449FS).
• This intelligent countertop microwave oven has been specially designed to achieve optimal bang results from the market leader in microwave popcorn, Orville Redenbacher®.
• Simply touch the Popcorn button to choose the Classic Size (3.3 oz) or Single Serve Mini Bag (1.16 oz) from Orville Redenbachers® Microwave Popcorn, or talk to your Amazon Echo Smart Device.
• Just ask Alexa: “Alexa, Microwave Classic Popcorn.”
Use code KITCHENTOUR for $ 10.00 off and free shipping on SMC1449FS and SMC1139FS
Food preparation and leftover food can be stored without any problems
Zwilling Fresh & Save 7-Piece Starter Set – $ 99.99
• Fresh & Save keeps food fresh up to five times longer than non-vacuum food storage methods. They save time, money and help you eat healthier
• The containers and reusable bags are both freezer, microwave and dishwasher safe, while the containers are even oven safe (with no lids), making them versatile and perfect for meal prep, busy parents and children with budget conscious buyers .
The starter set contains:
• 1 medium and 1 large vacuum container, 2 small and 2 medium vacuum bags, 1 rechargeable vacuum pump
• The containers are nestable, freezer-proof, oven-proof (without lid), microwave-safe (without vacuum seal) and dishwasher-safe
• Container lids are double-sealed for a perfect seal
• Reusable bags have simple zips to create a perfect seal. They are freezer, microwave (without vacuum sealing) and dishwasher safe
• The pump has a long-life lithium-ion battery
• Quiet and compact pump is rechargeable with the included USB
• Materials: BPA-free, glass container: borosilicate glass (base), plastic (lid), silicone (valve, seal), vacuum bag: plastic (bag, zipper), silicone (valve)
• Starter sets also available with BPA-free plastic containers made of polypropylene
Use the voucher code MOMHINT for a free small lunch box when purchasing the 7-piece Fresh & Save starter set
Pour oil, butter, or honey into your own kitchen
LIFT 2 – $ 250
• Use LEVO to infuse oil, butter or honey with the push of a button. You can use fresh or dried whole plants like herbs, whole spices, dried fruits, nuts, peppers, mushrooms, and more.
• These products are inherently healthier than their highly processed and mass-produced alternatives, allowing users to control the ingredients they put into their bodies.
Aside from the LEVO II machine, you only need three things:
• Your plant (s): You can use fresh or dried whole plants such as herbs, whole spices, flowers, dried fruits, nuts, peppers, mushrooms and more.
• A liquid: The most common liquid carriers are fats. Think olive oil, butter, coconut oil, and sesame oil. But people have also used LEVO to infuse other liquids like milk, honey, and vinegar.
• An airtight container: you will need something to catch your infusion once it is ready. A jar or Tupperware will work!
Use the code MOMHINT for a 10% discount
To find details on all of these smart kitchen products, visit @momhint on Instagram.