***** The Employer Health Program Manager works remotely. Candidates must be in the Indianapolis or central Indiana market, however, as regular trips to AHN’s CSO in Carmel, IN and AHN’s health partners in the market are required. *****
Find out what it means to be part of an exceptional company that values its people, its role in healthcare, and patient change at a time. Check out American Health
Network, be part of Optum, and explore a new path to the best work of your life. (Sm)
The EH program manager is responsible for the provision, monitoring and continuous improvement of all on-site clinic and health coaching services from Employer Health (EH). Includes onboarding new accounts, managing accounts, hiring health coaches, training, monitoring and developing staff, communicating and managing relationships with customers, partners and internal stakeholders. Ongoing evaluation and accountability for customer population health goals.
- Maintains updated guidelines and procedures for the coaching program; alerts employees to updates or changes
- Complete compliance audits and chart reviews
- Monitors all coaching workflows, services and processes to provide exceptional customer service and efficiency
- Trains new coaches and coordinates coaching training in a team environment
- Conducts annual training to ensure compliance
- Document customer account details, results, and activity from quarterly meetings, calls, etc. to keep all members of the team, retail department, customer, and relevant CSO staff updated
- Supervises the occupation / planning of buses
- Work with the Operations / Administrative team to ensure coach planning and resource allocation are aligned with customer contract requirements
- Helps set up biometric screens or various on-site projects as needed
- Researches and resolves any coaching questions, problems or complaints and serves as a link between the Employer Health program and the other party (patient, customer, salesperson, etc.).
- Supervision of human resources, salary and IT systems / paperwork to manage staff and run programs, including PAL systems management to ensure updated licenses (nurse, CPR, health coach certification, etc.)
- Monitor patient / participant satisfaction surveys and provide aggregated results to customers
- Fills in the staff as needed
You will be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that challenges you and gives you clear directions on what is required to be successful in your role and allows development for other roles that you may be interested in.
- Bachelor’s degree (healthcare discipline preferred)
- At least five years of experience in healthcare, public health, medical facility administration, or employer health
- At least two years of management experience
- You will be given appropriate Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) and will need to perform this role with patients and members on site as this is an essential function of that role
- Employees must screen for symptoms using the ProtectWell mobile app, interactive voice response (i.e. entering your symptoms through the phone system), or a similar UnitedHealth Group approved symptom screener prior to entering the site on a daily basis to keep our websites going for sure. Employees must follow all state and local masking instructions. Additionally, employees in a UnitedHealth Group building are expected to wear a mask in areas where physical distance cannot be achieved
- RN BSN
- Experience working on site in clinics, health coaching, lifestyle medicine, occupational medicine and wellbeing
- Health Coach Certification
- Prior management experience specifically in the context of health programs for local employers
Opportunities with American Health Network, part of Optum. When you join the American Health Network (AHN) you become part of a team that strives to identify and retain the best health care professionals in the markets it serves. At American Health Network, we want to be the best health organization we can be. Our mission is to improve the health of our patients. We are a doctor-run organization that operates over 70 medical offices in Indiana and Ohio with over 300 providers and 1200 employees. We are also part of Optum, the UnitedHealth Group family of companies, and are supported by the resources of a global health organization committed to helping people lead healthier lives and making the health system work better for everyone. This is a key differentiator as more and more people need our help to simplify the complexities of the American healthcare system. At the same time, the culture of AHN supports the work-life flexibility of the employees and attaches great importance to their physical, emotional, financial and other aspects of well-being.
Diversity Creates a Healthier Atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an equal opportunity and positive action employer, and all qualified applicants receive consideration for employment regardless of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status , sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or other proprietary traits.
The UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates must pass a drug test prior to commencing employment.
Keywords: program manager, regional director, clinical manager, clinical director, employer health, on-site clinic, Indianapolis, IN, Indiana