It’s spring! Time to check out this list of easy home maintenance projects. Here to show us FIVE easy ways we can get home clean and refreshed is Kathryn Emery, a 20 year old DIY and lifestyle product expert (or our Handy Home Gal …). Welcome Kathryn!
- Get your lightbulb cleaned: The Latest Germicidal Light Bulbs, How They Work, and How They Can Help Your Health at Home
- To clean cordless devices: Why Everyone Should Own a Wet & Dry Vacuum Cleaner, How It Works, Including the Latest in Lithium Ion Technology
- How to clean everything else: Use microfiber pillows and other simple attachments like dust pillows and grout brushes – all on one unit that cleans everything from the floor to the shower walls. Kathryn demonstrates how
- Consider going non-contact: There are so many places you can work hands-free. One of the easiest options is your trash can
- Let there be light: easy update for bathroom night light, light up toilet roll holder, how to update bathroom hardware easily with just a screwdriver